Norrenberger Financial Group is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products including Funds & Investment Management, Structured Finance, Foreign Exchange.
We are recruiting:
1). Senior Mobile Application Developer
- As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
- We believe that no matter where you fit in our organization – Sales, Human Resources, Information Technology, or even re-stocking the break rooms with endless coffee supplies – everyone can influence the experience that we provide to our customers and our partners. We tell our customers and our partners that anything can be re-imagined. So why not your career? Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates, and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
Who We Need
- We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
- You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You will also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Primary focus will be on developing and implementing user interface components following well-known workflows and services which will support those components. Candidate will be part of a team which develops components and applications which are robust and easy to maintain. Candidates will work within an Agile team and will interface daily with other members of team who are designing UX components and supporting other application infrastructure components.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- We are looking for qualified candidates who have aptitude and desire to assume leadership roles on projects and who are strong proponents of technology.
What You Will Do
- Developing new and supporting existing user-facing features
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Increasing leadership responsibilities; project and team leaders.
What You Need
- 3+ years of experience working on fintech-related products especially with projects interfacing EFTPOS
- Solid and demonstrable understanding of Android and iOS
- Good understanding of relevant languages and their core principles
- Exposure to popular workflows
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools
- Proficiency in writing automated tests
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as git, bitbucket
- Aptitude and desire to progress to leadership assignments/role.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Familiarity and comfort with Dart and Flutter
- Experience with implementing projects using JAMstack
- Comfortable using a variety of different tools
- Cloud engineering and knowledge with multiple languages is a plus.
What We Offer
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Benefits that become effective the first day of the month following your start date including – HMO, pension etc
2). Legal Officer
Reporting Line: Head, Legal unit
- The office of the legal officer handles responsibilities that entails providing legal assistance, organizing various legal activities, completing them, creating legal documents and advising the clients or the organization on all the relevant legal and transactional issues.
- Ensures proper legal consultations are provided to departments / units.
- Conduct legal analysis and research on various financial matters of the client or the organization.
- Provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memoranda and other briefing documents.
- To be actively involved in preparing and drafting of different acts and legal submissions and draft the authoritative legal opinions as well.
- Assist in reviewing the legal material and any other relevant documents and to identify the most important issues that need to be sorted out on a priority basis.
- Draw up formalities regarding the settlement of disputes and monitor the implementation of the legal clauses.
- Monitor the organisation’s legal affairs
- Review all documents, contracts, and changes to the legal landscape and examine how these changes affect the policies of the organization.
- Assess liabilities and risks, and recommend courses of action to the Head, Legal Unit
- Aid in internal investigations and law enforcement matters
- Conduct extensive research to ensure the organization is up to date on all current laws and make well-educated legal recommendations
- Identify risk by regularly analyzing the actions and decisions of their companies in order to identify problem areas, suggest alternative courses of action and mitigate risk as much as possible
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.)
- Provide necessary support to the Company Secretariat Unit
- Act in the absence of the Head, Legal Unit
- A first class or second class upper LLB in law or in law school is required. Possession of a postgraduate degree (LLM) is an added advantage.
- 3 -5 years’ relevant experience as a legal officer
- Membership of the Nigerian Bar Association is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Willingness to learn.
Application Deadline: 15th September, 2020
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.Use the link below to apply