Job Title: Admin Officer (NYSC Intern) | Arshov Solution | Location: Yaba, Lagos
Arshov Solution is an indigenous company that is involved in facility management, professional cleaning, and pest-control; offering a full range of services to ensure that the facilities of our clients/partners become more habitable and work-friendly. The company is headed by a leadership team of credible professionals certified and recognized by the Lagos state government.
- The Administrative Officer (NYSC Intern) shall be mainly focused on carrying out administrative duties including but not limited to, preparation of letters and proposals, managing email correspondences, attending to customer service issues, documentation, and file control.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing contact list for clients and prospective clients
- Attending to inquiries and responding to complaints on behalf of the organizations.
- Preparing and filing documents on behalf of the organization
- Relating client feedbacks and needs to the managing director, towards the improvement of services
- Execution of client feedback surveys
- Participating in email marketing, and social media promotion activities whenever required to do so.
- BSc or its equivalent in Business Administration (or related disciplines) from a recognized institution.
- Prior experience in corporate roles shall be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience using office equipment such as photocopiers and scanners is desirable
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, and data processing tools are necessary
- Understanding of social media usage for campaign shall be an added advantage
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to a new environment.
- Excellent verbal and communication in the English Language.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree, HND.
- Preferred Location: Serving in Lagos (on the mainland).
Application Closing Date
29th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply