Position Marketing Officer | Society for Family Health (SFH)
Location :Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type :Permanent
Job Profile:This position will be responsible for supporting the development of marketing strategies that align with our brand growth and development strategies. He/she will act as the key liaison between sales, product development and marketing teams. The position will manage our digital campaigns, design programs that ensure products sell including in-store marketing. Support to manage and oversee our marketing campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product and updating databases.
Job-role: The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Ensure development of long-term marketing strategy and implementation plan for all SFH FMCG product portfolio.
- Provides leadership and oversight for designing, planning, and implementing marketing strategies.
- Evaluate marketing activities for management decisions
- Implement in-store, trade and consumer promotion campaigns.
- Provide marketing result trend analysis
- Implement digital media campaign
- A minimum of a first degree in humanities, social sciences or health related course with a focus in marketing. MBA will be an added advantage
- A minimum of three to five (3 – 5) years’ experience with progressively increasing responsibility designing, implementing, managing and leading large marketing campaigns involving multiple partners, stakeholders, and geographic target areas in Nigeria.
- Demonstrated ability of previous experience leading a marketing campaign.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, interpret and use evidence and data to drive decision making.
- Demonstrated ability through previous experience to establish and maintain productive working relationships with a wide network of partners and stakeholders.
Skills and Competencies required
- Strong understanding of data analysis tools and strong analytical skills
- Experience with a consumer brand in a trade marketing role
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), presentation skills.
- Must possess knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must possess the ability to think creatively
- Must possess customer/trade or activation marketing skills
- Must possess organizational and cross-cultural skills
- Must be proactive and able to work hands-on
- Must possess a demonstrated ability to manage partners and monitor team performance
Application Closing Date
4th September , 2020.