On the 28th of August, somewhere in Alako area of Abeokuta, Ogun state a man who happened to be a private security guard suffocated himself to death.

The Man identified as Solomon Ede never fails to use his nose mask for his safety following the coronavirus Outbreak. He always removes it or lose it anytime he wants to sleep. 

On that fateful day mentioned above, he forgot to remove the nosemask as he normally does. That one time mistake sent him to an early grave.

Kingsparo Blog learnt that he took a local gin popularly called ogogoro before he slept that night. In the morning his lifeless body was found face down with his face mask, suggesting that he died of suffocation from the face mask.

According to source, in the morning people came to fetch water from the house late Solomon was guarding. They knocked and banged at the gate but no response from him.

It was the sound of the gate that alerted his boss, he came down and granted them access to the tap for them to fetch water. 

Checking on his security man, he found his lifeless body. His boss was said to be the one that raised alarm of his death. 

The News of his death triggered lots of emotions and reactions with many blaming the deceased’s tragic death on his obsession with alcohol.

His wife who rushed to the scene crying seriously was shell-shocked and almost passed out at the scene but for the quick intervention of female sympathisers who took her away. 

May His Soul Rest In Peace!!! Lesson from this news, Please never make the mistake of sleeping with Face Mask