The country is almost in a state of chaos, but is already in a state of confusion. Things are now taking turns, but not in the way many assumed and expected it to be. All these are as a result of the nationwide protests being carried out by the youths, against SARS, and bad governance in totality. Curfews have already been imposed in some states due to the way violence and destruction have been taking place. Many have lost their lives in the cause of protesting, while many more have been injured.

Reacting to these happenings, the IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, released a message on Twitter. In his message, he predicted that there would be a bloodbath in the country if an end is not put to Nigeria. He also alleged that it was repented Boko Haram members that were the cause of the violence being witnessed in the peaceful protests. Below is a screenshot of what he posted;

The foreigner he was referring to in this his message was a man popularly known as The Imam of Peace. The Imam of Peace had earlier made a post on the same Twitter, where he acknowledged or alleged that it was a repented Boko Haram member, recruited into the DSS, that was attacking protesters yesterday in Abuja. Here’s what he said;

If you look closely at the gun that the man above is carrying, you would see that it is the gun specially designed for use by the DSS. So the question now is, how did he get the gun? This is to say that there might be a truth in what both the Imam and MNK said. But whatever be the case, we hope that the man is arrested and made to explain how he got the gun, and why he attacked the protesters.

Please leave a comment on what you think of this issue. Also follow me for more recent updates and informations.

About 11 soldiers (including two officers) have been reportedly killed and many others injured following an attack by the Boko Haram terrorist group on the troops.

The soldiers ran into an ambush along Marte to Dikwa highway on Tuesday morning.

According to reports, the convoy stepped on a landmine before the terrorists opened fire on the troops.

“The troops while on their way to Dikwa; at about 7km from Dikwa, in the process of trying to scan the road, they mistakenly step on landmines planted by suspected Boko Haram insurgents.

“The troops came under heavy gunfire of the enemies.

“We lost 11 persons who paid the supreme prize for their fatherland; two officers, a captain and lieutenant and nine soldiers all killed”, one of the security sources told DailyTrust (as seen on Daily Trust Newspaper).

The convoy of Borno State Governor, Prof. Babagana Zulum, was again attacked on Sunday morning.

The latest attack, which recorded no death, occurred when the convoy was returning to Maiduguri.

According to report, the attack happened around 10.30 am on Sunday, about two kilometers away from Baga.

The convoy, according to some of the people who returned to Maiduguri on Sunday evening from the tour, was shot at by suspected Boko Haram terrorists.

While it was said that there was no death recorded this time around except some minor injuries.

“The windscreen of some vehicles was shattered, some vehicles had their tyres busted by gunshots, including the Government House Press Crew bus.

“The military gun truck was also shot at and a soldier had his shoulder scalded with a gunshot.”

Recall that an ambush on the convoy of the Borno State Governor, Babagana Zulum, on Friday left about 30 persons dead.

The governor’s convoy was said to have been attacked between Monguno and Baga areas of the state.

Baga town was displaced by the Boko Haram insurgents 21 months ago, with most of the residents taking refuge in Monguno and Maiduguri.

Zulum was on an assessment tour of Baga in preparation for the return of thousands of residents displaced from the town by the jihadists in 2014.

In July the governor’s convoy came under gun attack from ISWAP outside Baga, forcing him to cancel his trip to the town.

A few days ago, the group killed a Nigerian army commander along with three soldiers in an ambush near the town of Damboa.